Using usedstore.in the site is subject to the following terms and conditions. It is assumed that you have read and understood them. The site’s content (including hyperlinks) may be changed, supplemented, or deleted without prior notification or announcement.
Use of the site
The website is monitored very closely. We do all we can to ensure the information is as complete, accurate, legible, and up-to-date as possible. Despite our ongoing efforts, we cannot guarantee that the information provided is complete, accurate, or unmodified. If the information provided on (or via) the site is substandard; we will do all we can to resolve this as quickly as possible.
We cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage caused by using the site or from the information provided on or via the site.
Protection of personal details
We are cautious when it comes to protecting your details. Most of the information available on or via the site is provided without personal details having to be provided. In certain circumstances, you may be asked to provide personal information. In that case, the data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
We offer the following guarantees:
- Your details will only be collected and processed to provide you with the information that you have requested or about offering the requested service online.
- Your details will only be processed for the intended purpose.
- Your details will not be made available to third parties or given to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- We will take the best security measures to prevent third parties from unlawfully using your details.
- The site uses 'cookies.’ These tiny information files are automatically stored on your computer's hard drive. This information is sent back to the website manager during each visit, allowing access to the site, and simplifying navigation, making it quicker and more efficient.
Hyperlinks and references
You may be referred to other sites and information sources managed by a third party, on or via the site, by (hyper)links. We have no technical or content-based control or authority over these. We cannot, therefore, guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the content or the availability of these websites and information sources.
The hyperlinks to other sites offered on our site do not ratify the external site’s content or its content. The links are simply provided for information and ease of use.
Intellectual ownership rights
You have the right to consult information on this website, to download items for personal use, and to reproduce these, provided the source is given, per the laws of the laws on copyright and other rights.
Prior consent is always required to reproduce or use multimedia information (sound, image, software, etc.). For the reproduction of the information, you may contact the site administrator.